.

~ The Photography Fanatic ~

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What would you title this picture?

So i was looking at my recent pictures from California 2011 and I came across this gorgeous picture (in my opinion of course). It was taken in the evening on top of Lumbard street (the crooketest street in the world - the place where they tried to drive a limo through but ended up having to cut it in half). It shows a huge chunk of San Francisco along with a window to someone's house, in their house u can see a quiet, serene lamp among the busy San francisco.

This sort of shows a person's place in the world.
My question to you is - what would you title it? the best answer gets to be featured in the next blog!
I thought about 'Serenity' or 'Lamp' or 'my place in the world'.
So get your creative-thinkin-cap on and comment beloww!!!!!
the winner will be announced in a few days ! :)

5 comments:

  1. 'in the cold evening'
    '6pm'
    'the window'
    amazing picture btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. san francisco
    the glimpse
    6300 avenue (or whatever the address is)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo!

    For the title, I would say 'Peace of Lumbard street' but I really like your 'Serenity' though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would call it " captivating Colour view" . Amazing shot btw, whataa good photograhper u are:)

    ReplyDelete