.

~ The Photography Fanatic ~

Friday, March 18, 2011

Photo Shoot with my sis!!

first photo shoot album-post-thing on this blog!!! =D
So today is Friday, my sister (Gwen) and I had an amazing photo shoot time - u won't find that very rare among us!! :)
A Friday w/no homework to stress out about + 62 degree weather + an amazing sister = one happy girl :) now that is actually realistifc and helpful math right there!
anyway...onto the pictures: (o yeah and btw if u can't see a picture very well, just click on it and it pops up much larger onto a different tab!)

"Its a long way there, but we'll make it". I <3 this picture so much because, again, of the position of the picture.

"Trapped" yup-my bro's weird thing that pops up if u throw it.


Walking in mid air. hey! where did the trampoline go????

Oh my goodness. this is the cutest thing ever. this is a ninja in a puppy disguise i tell u!
Hope u all liked my pix!! I'll post much much much more l8r.
need advice? bloglovingirl@gmail.com
peace out peeps! :* <3333
.olivia.bee.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My name is Brandy and I absolutely love your blog and your photo's! I also have a blog of my own and I host photography contests on it. I really enjoy looking at your photographs and I have a really big feeling that you might just be able to win the contest. To view my blog just click my name or this http://enlightenyouphotography.wordpress.com/. I really hope you enter. Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete